Monday, June 16, 2008

where the buffalo roam...


baby buffalo, Fremont, Indiana, canon digital rebel xti

I went to the most amazing place this weekend near the cottage at the lake... A 400 acre buffalo preserve. It was truly spectacular to see these creatures roaming around in Southeastern Indiana in the middle of nowhere. Many babies were born over the last several weeks. You can see two of them in the photo above.
I got to spend lots of time with my Dad in spite of the fact that I am still very sick. I drug him to some garage sales and he found more stuff than I did. I picked up some additional retro pyrex dishes to add to my collection. I know I shouldn't buy anymore but I can't resist. It's like I can't just walk by a piece and not buy it especially for $.50.

1 comment:

Angela Marie said...

Oh, I understand this... that is why I stay away from garage sales. LOL! And shoe sales as a matter of fact.

;)