Monday, February 18, 2008

where has time gone


Bryan and I, canon digital rebel xti


It's hard to believe that I have been married to this man for over ten years. When I met him over eleven years ago, I knew he was the love of my life. As time has gone by, I have felt more distant from him than in the first several years. I guess you take things for granted and life sometimes gets in the way. My illness certainly didn't help matters and it certainly didn't help that he was non empathetic and didn't know how to just be the way I needed him to. Through all the good times and bad, he is still my best friend. I wish I would have bottled up all the passion and excitement we had in the early days so I could use it now. Sometimes I find myself wishing we could meet all over again...

No comments: