Monday, March 10, 2008

back to the gym...


caitlin, canon digital rebel xti




It's been four long years since I have seriously worked out due to my painful neuropathy. I tried to start back one year ago and ruptured my achilles which put me out of the gym for the past year yet again. I have gained 60 pounds in the last year. I keep asking myself how I got here... in this boat...

I am done being angry at myself, done with feeling sorry for myself and done making excuses about my illness stopping me from getting fit.

I also know that I have to deal with my emotional eating habits. I find myself eating for any reason/occassion. If I want to have a cute little girl someday, I better get busy in the gym. There is no way I would want to be pregnant at this weight! Time is running out in that arena as well. It sucks being 35!

No comments: