Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring fever...


sweet bay magonolia bloom, canon digital rebel xti


I admit I have terrible spring fever. Everything is in bloom here in Columbus, Ohio despite the fact that it snowed yesterday morning! I am heading out of town tomorrow with some work girl pals to sunny San Diego and then off to La Mission, Mexico. I am looking forward to just relaxing on the beach for a few days... no workouts, no knitting, no work, no email, no nothing!

I don't have a sister so these trips are great for me. I will have three surrogate sisters for the trip. Sometimes you just need to cry, purge, and laugh until it hurts. I am sure I will be doing both.

3 comments:

Angela Marie said...

Good for you!
Enjoy your time away.
Everyone needs friends to fill in the gaps.

:)

Don't forget to put on the sunscreen though!

Angela Marie said...

Hey Girl!
I pulled your name out of the hat!
Congratulations!

If you could e-mail me your address that would be great!

Darlene said...

May is the month of flowers, so I plan on taking many flower photo's myself...and it happens to be my favorite thing to photograph...don't need to say things like, "smile" "be still" "oh shoot, you had your eyes closed!"

just capturing their beauty in the best light :)

Congrats on winning Angela's contest! She makes a mean scarf, you're in for a treat!

xoxo darlene