Tuesday, May 06, 2008

back from baja...


me at the shrimp stand Ensenada, Mexico, canon digital rebel xti


beach scene, La Mision, Mexico, canon digital rebel xti


I am back from Mexico. I was able to shut everything off on this trip which was really good for me. I ate whatever I wanted, took a break from excercising, stayed up late, slept in and listened to the ocean everyday. Does it get any better?

It was fun to laugh and drink margaritas. I ended up getting sick the last day probably from the mexican shrimp cocktail I had from the street vendor in Ensenada. I knew better but it was soooo good. It's amazing how fresh food and the smell of the ocean mixed with sunshine can make you feel well.

1 comment:

Angela Marie said...

It is good to get away. And you did it all the right way!

Welcome back!