Saturday, May 10, 2008

introducing pedro telluz...



A few months ago I received a brochure at church regarding Compassion International. It talked about children in need all over the world including the US. I decided what the heck, I would add this to all my other charitable endeavors and sign up. I marked that I would accept any child no matter the country or age. This week in the mail, I was informed that I would be sponsoring Pedro. Pedro is fourteen and from Bolivia. He likes cars and group games. He wants me to send him lots of photos, stickers, writing tablets and pictures from magazines. How sweet is that? I will be Pedro's sponsor until he graduates from high school. I have committed to write letters, provide financial relief and encourage him for the next four years. Pedro you are one lucky little guy! You are going to be so spoiled!

No comments: