Friday, May 09, 2008

forgetting how old I am...


VanHalen ticket stub, canon digital rebel xti


Are there things that you do in life that reminds you of your youth (80s music, reruns of the love boat)? I have been having a lot of flashbacks about events in my life lately.
A friend of mine asked me to go to the VanHalen concert the other night, and I accepted. I was like is it Sammy or David Lee? I was a Sammy fan people but unfortunately if I wanted to see Eddie, I was going to have to tolerate Mr. Roth. All the songs reminded me of high school parties and cruising around with my friends and ex-boyfriends. Do you remember the Jump video? And I used to think that was the coolest video ever on mtv.
Well let me tell you, David Lee Roth has had some serious plastic surgery even to his chest (I swear). He is still full of himself, parades around the stage, still foul and acting as if he still is the chick magnet of the century. Personally, I was grossed out but it was very entertaining. It also made me forget how old I was for two hours and reminded me of a time when I never worried about my health :-). As you can see from the ticket stub, no cameras were allowed so the best I could do was take a lame picture of the stub. I wish I would have had my high powered zoom lens so you could see the fake chest!

Panama!

1 comment:

Tamer Nabil Moussa said...

Hi
Creative site


Creative to return to the past days, where there are beautiful moments with beautiful friends


I wish you a happy day