Friday, May 30, 2008

cosmo anyone?


smoking cosmo, lori's camera phone


My girlfriend and I saw Sex and The City last night or I should say very early this morning. I didn't get home until 3:30 AM. We had an awesome night. In honor of the movie, we had to have a Cosmo and the bartender even put some dry ice in it to give it some extra pizazz. It bubbled and smoked for a good 20 minutes. We couldn't stop watching the special effects. We had a leisurely dinner and then dessert and then coffee....... Finally the movie started and soon as they played the opening theme song, everyone was screaming their heads off. Yes, there were many men there in case you were wondering. Most looked like they were drug there by their significant other. I heard one gentlemen tell his wife, "You, so owe me for this one"! I bet she does...

1 comment:

Angela Marie said...

Ha Ha Ha!

I couldn't get my husband to see this... not even dragging him.

Good for you and your friend!