Wednesday, May 14, 2008

round trip...


Noro Round Trip Sweater, canon digital rebel xti


I am almost finished with my Round Trip Sweater. I started this shrug type sweater almost two years ago when I first learned how to knit. I learned to knit from my wonderful friend, Andrea. This was the first project I started after many, many scarves. The problem with knitting is that there are so many projects that you want to do that you end up starting on multiple projects. Getting around to finishing any of them has been my challenge. I can't wait to be able to wear this in the fall. Another couple of days and I should be finished.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

yep...I SO understand the not finishing part. I try not to do that anymore. It is SO hard ;$

love to you & your lovely sweater,
xoxo
d

Angela Marie said...

I have 3 of my knitters just because of that reason. ;D
I am getting better though...

the shrug is beautiful!